Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Manager to join our Marketing Organization.
- Manage various projects, marketing campaigns, programs and initiatives to support Advisory functional marketing activities
- Develop an understanding of current and emerging market opportunities, reflecting key buyer values and the competitive environment
- Drive components of the annual marketing plan, calendar and budget, though a variety of internal and external channels
- Leverage marketing programs across other practices within firm to drive synergies and maximize marketing investments
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to develop and deploy national marketing programs and deliverables for use in go-to-market efforts
- Develop proficiency with firms global branding policies and regulations and help ensure compliance across marketing activities
- Minimum of five years of experience in planning and executing business-to-business marketing programs; preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university; Masters degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong understanding of leading edge marketing techniques and tools such as video, demand generation, digital marketing, and social media
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships, serving internal and external clients at various levels, and execution skills
- Technology or software marketing experiencepreferred
- Demonstrated project management and client service experience with senior leaders
Requisition #: 28942