Cineplex Media is currently recruiting for the position of Manager, Marketing Solutions, reporting to the Director, Marketing Solutions. This position is based at the Cineplex Media office located at 102 Atlantic Ave, Toronto ON.
The Cineplex Media Marketing Solutions Account Manager is a strategic and creative solutions driven marketer that is always looking for the next big idea and innovative tactic to make our media properties and clients shine. The Marketing Solutions Account Manager's key areas of responsibility will be to help develop and execute Cineplex Media's marketing strategy, and to support integrated marketing solutions sales in collaboration with our Media Sales team.
- Develop integrated marketing and advertising strategies for our clients in collaboration with our Media Sales team
- Guide media and creative strategy, planning, and implementation of campaigns to deliver against Key Performance Indicators
- Work and collaborate with diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Implement multi-channel marketing communications plans
- Work with the creative services, production and media teams as well as cross-departmental contacts to develop innovative and effective client solutions and marketing strategies.
- Participate in internal and external work/creative sessions with clients and internal teams
- Support the team at every stage of campaign execution and ensure the campaign executions meets outlined deliverables and message conveyed is clear and consistent.
- Keep up with industry trends
- Three years of proven experience in media marketing/sales or at an advertising agency
- Experience working with national/regional clients and media agencies
- Experience implementing marketing content on a website and other social properties.
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and experience with Photoshop, Simply Cast, and HTML.
- Experience working with Office 365 and a CRM solution would be an asset.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, or a related field.
- Strategic thinker and team player with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of an organization and develop relationships with cross-departmental contacts
- Can be equally productive working independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, motivated and resourceful
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately
- Comfortable giving presentations and sharing ideas confidently
- Adept at managing multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.