$100K — $150K *
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, this role is responsible for end-to-end customer acquisition marketing programs to support the growth of the Scotia iTRADE customer base.
In collaboration with the Senior Manager, this role will proactively develop marketing strategies, acquisition opportunities, client incentives, portfolio analysis, brand and program management to enable the growth of the customer base and link to business results.
1. Marketing Plan Execution/Business Growth
Collaborate with business partners to drive profitable revenue growth by maintaining end-to-end customer acquisition marketing programs to support the growth of the Scotia iTRADE customer base by:
• Develop full understanding of the campaigns being deployed into market with a long term vision of success.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the campaigns being deployed, focusing on delivering improvement on offers, targeting, modeling and overall communications.
• Develop strategies optimizing sales channels and ensuring lead volume and quality objectives are met
• Assist the Senior Manager in the development of an offer strategy that ensures new account volumes are maximized.
• Develops and manages project plans, timelines and budgets for Scotia iTRADE marketing initiatives
• Develop media advertising strategies to optimize campaign targets
• Achieve cost per acquisition targets in line with the program targets
• Make ROI based decisions to fully optimize the acquisition marketing investment
• Identifies opportunities to optimize sponsorship opportunities
2. Brand Management
Work with internal Marketing business partners to ensure all marketing initiatives are on strategy and adhere to brand guidelines.
3. Research Activities
• Monitor, measure, and report on campaign’s effectiveness and performance, and present findings
• Look for opportunities to leverage learnings for continuous performance improvement through analytical efforts, and make recommendations
• Identify, evaluate and test opportunities through acquisition channels and tactics
4. Internal & Vendor Relationships
• Oversees vendor relationships to effectively meet marketing program objectives
• Identify opportunities to optimize vendor agency relationships to deliver innovations and report on performance
• University degree required, Business or Marketing undergrad or related field
• 5 years work experience
• Strategic and analytical attributes combined with marketing and management skills required to develop proactive marketing strategies and execution plans.
• Ability to work with senior executives within the organization
• Knowledge of B2C / B2B Marketing & Sales distribution
• Brokerage or relevant Financial sector experience preferred
• Expereince with customer centric marketing / selling skills including strategic planning / segmentation, customer competitive positioning / rankings, new product/service / price innovations, and strategic partner/acquisition business development
• Financial P&L understanding, attention to detail, organization and integrity/ethics
• Strong written and oral communications
Valid through: 3/19/2021