As a Manager in Marketing Sciences you will manage a number of marketing mix and custom analytics engagements. You will act as a key interface for clients and will work closely with Account Management and Research teams to ensure projects are delivered to on time and effectively. You will be responsible for overseeing data collection, determining or executing prescribed analytical approaches, generating initial results interpretation, insights and media optimizations. This position is critical in hands-on delivery of studies and provision of actionable insights and recommendations in order to drive high client satisfaction. A successful candidate can engage with clients to connect in-market consumer response to media with data driven analytic insights to recommended outcomes. Curiosity and passion for driving learning and insights through advanced analytic techniques is a must.
The position reports to the VP, Marketing Sciences and is expected to lead on shore and off shore analysts.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines
- Manage project teams
- Become expert in client industries and brands
- Ensure data quality & hygiene
- Extract, transform and load large data sets
- Execute and/or manage the execution of models
- Build clear story driven presentation of model results
- Execute media plan simulations and optimizations
- Build and update dashboards
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 5+ years in advanced marketing analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intense attention to detail
- Fluency in data management, statistical and optimization languages, ideally R/SQL/PYTHON/GAMS
- Expertise with advanced analytic techniques, such as multivariate regression analysis, Bayesian shrinkage, predictive modeling, logistic regression, factor analysis, sales forecasting, response prediction, advertising effectiveness, market mix and ROI measurement, simulation and optimization.
- Experience with Tableau or any other dashboarding & data visualization tool
- Experience with industry tools: Syndicated Consumer (Simmons, MRI), Syndicated Sales (Nielsen Polk, JD Powers), Media Consumption (Nielsen, Arbitron, Comscore), Paid Media Monitoring (Kantar, AdViews), Social Media Monitoring (NetBase, Sysomos), 1st Party (CRM), 3rd Party (Blue Kai), Digital Ad Server (DCM, Sizmek) & Site Served, Website Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst or Google 360)
- Firm grasp of media metrics in both digital and traditional: Media (impression, GRP, CPV), Measurement analytics, Quantitative business measures (ROI, Effectiveness
- Experience working with off-shore hub teams ideal
Tracking Code : 20149093