Critical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop budget proposals, forecasts and optimization for multiple budgets including CES Marketing Overhead and CES Asia.
• Measure, evaluate and report upon key performance indicators for marketing and communications.
• Assist in Marketing & Communications planning, working with the team to create and implement plans to increase awareness, media coverage, exhibit space and attendance for CES and CES Asia.
• Development and daily management of departmental as well as project-specific timelines.
• Support CES and CES Asia registration through site development, testing and troubleshooting.
• Maintain work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related teams and departments.
• Daily management and processing of marketing invoices.
• Assist in the development and implementation of strategies to attract, engage and retain key audiences to CES and CES Asia.
• Execute marketing deliverables for specific CES and CES Asia related projects.
• Manage marketing signage submissions for CES.
• Perform other duties as required by business needs.
• 3-5 years marketing experience
• Prior experience managing budgets required
• Prior experience in marketing planning required
• Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications or business.
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams of all levels of staff.
• Must be able to drive timelines and see individuals meet project completion expectations.
• Flexibility to optimize budgets, projects and timelines as needs and performance indicators dictate.
• Ability to multitask and take on a variety of diverse assignments in a deadline-driven environment.
• Familiarity marketing planning, trends and best practices. Ability to write and create content for various platforms
• Must be able to interact with all levels of staff and efficiently handle multiple priorities; be a team player with consensus building skills.
• Must be a strategic thinker and problem solver who demonstrates the ability to quickly grasp and analyze ideas and concepts.
• Travel to CES in Las Vegas is required.
Requisition ID : 1196