$80K — $100K *
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.
We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O.
Manager, Marketing Operations
We are looking for a Manager, Marketing Operations to work across acquisition, retention, and engagement and partnership workstreams to provide services both strategic, creative, and execution oriented. The ideal candidate is a detail- and execution-oriented individual who will flawlessly manage marketing campaign logistics across the full funnel.
• 4+ years Marketing, Marketing Services, or Agency experience
• Entertainment, advertising or e-commerce industry experience with demonstrated ability to thrive in large, complex organizations.
• Experience working with and managing relationships with outside media and social agencies strongly preferred
• An understanding of digital marketing and the channels utilized in a digital marketing campaign.
• An unwavering attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
• Desire to communicate ideas on how to improve and evolve workflows between cross-functional teams.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate (verbal and written) effectively and efficiently across disciplines with colleagues and stakeholders
Valid through: 2/19/2021
$100K — $150K
6 days ago