$150K — $200K *
Benevity is looking for its next Marketing Rockstar – if you are a Marketing Operations guru with experience optimizing lead scoring, developing attribution models, managing the MarTech stack we want to hear from you! Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation this individual will be responsible for managing Benevity’s Marketing & Sales Technology stack to ensure optimal demand generation results.
Marketing & Sales Technology Operations
You will be responsible for managing the Marketing & Sales technology stack for Benevity. This includes contract negotiations, optimizing workflows and functionality, integrations and more. On any given day your Operations team could be working on email campaigns, campaign attribution models, lead scoring, lead assignments or campaign measurement.
· Lead members of the Marketing Operations team, ensuring their success and growth.
· Constantly assess current sales and marketing operational needs, process and technology.
· Effectively influence, align, and collaborate with key functions, particularly Sales, Finance, Compliance, and IT.
· Ensure marketing lead data integrity including data compliance and scalability.
· Develop, maintain and test ongoing lead scoring initiatives that impact sales pipeline.
· Inspire the team with your analytical strengths and educate the team on new best practices.
· Present the performance insights and reports to various stakeholders in conjunction with the Marketing Analyst (Finance Team).
· Optimize the tech stack which includes Salesforce, Marketo, Outreach, DiscoverOrg, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
What you bring
· 6+ years of experience in MarTech, tech industry experience considered an asset.
· 3+ year’s experience managing a team
· Hands-on knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics (digital, events, outbound calling programs, lead waterfall) and tools (Salesforce.com, Marketo, Outreach or equivalent systems).
· In-depth knowledge of demand generation offers and strategy.
· Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to interact with remote teams.
· Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
Valid through: 8/13/2020