ACTIVE Network is seeking an experienced, results-driven Manager, Marketing Operations to oversee various business and technical operations of the Global Marketing team, reporting to the VP Marketing. The position will oversee a team of operations and technology specialists that can collaborate cross-functionally to drive growth via process improvement, technology utilization and overall system optimization. With input from marketing and other commercial leaders, Manager, Marketing Operation will create scalable process and best practice that facilitates lead generation, account-based marketing and customer engagement. Using data-driven insights and complex data analyses to inform strategic decision for the leadership team. In addition, the Manager, Marketing Operations oversee the martech stack, including providing strategic direction on how to maximize our technology investments.
- Act as the business manager handling all marketing technology as delegate to the VP of Marketing
- Produce reports and insights to solve business problems in a rapid and accurate manner
- Engage regularly with directors and executive team to ensure marketing department is meeting or exceeding goals
- Provide management team with data analytics and insights into business performance.
- Define and evolve core Marketing metrics
- Manage lead routing from Marketing to Sales by overseeing the flow of marketing form data from our email automation system into Salesforce and building the reports and calls lists for the inside sales team
- Develop, create and improve upon the Marketing process, policies and initiatives
- Create and share presentations on marketing and sales performance
- Manage a team responsible for launching millions of emails through our B2B and B2C marketing automation systems
- Be the global main point of contact for all marketing technology
- Share best practices and drive technology decisions with marketing managers
- Oversee GDPR compliance across email marketing platforms
- Manage martech vendor relationships. Facilitate the VP Marketing various martech budgeting, purchases and renewals
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Marketing, Business, or Economics required. Masters or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of marketing experience (preferably B2B) with a proven track record for acquisition and retention.
- 5+ years’ working experience with marketing technology: Salesforce.com and Marketing Automation platforms, specifically Eloqua and Selligent
- Capable of transforming strategic goals into actionable plans
- Advanced analytical skills and performance measurements.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to motivate and influence others
- Strong project and time management skills, and ability to manage multiple priorities; makes others aware of conflicting priorities & proposes solutions.
- Must be flexible and successful within a fast-paced and goal-driven environment
- Background in marketing product and/or SaaS services preferred