This Marketing Manager will partner in the design, development and implementation of product and market segment strategies, manage new product introductions with key segments and develop marketing programs targeted to individuals and businesses to achieve sales and profit goals. They will be responsible for refining our value proposition, managing the overall content strategy, and developing our sales enablement support, lead generation, retention, and our thought leadership strategy and tactics.
- Define our go-to-market proposition for product and customer/market segments. Responsibilities include value proposition refinement, content strategy development, creation of sales enablement tools, lead generation and retention tactics and thought leadership including infographics, white papers, blogs and key client leadership summits.
- Direct the development and execution of all business-to-business (b2b) and business-to- business-to-consumer (b2b2c) marketing touch points with a focus on defining the organization's strategic positioning in group markets and individuals.
- Responsible for both strategic and operational marketing functions and for developing ROI and KPIs for all campaign effort. Perform database, web, and electronic promotion analysis. Measure KPIs results for all marketing initiatives.
- Identify new market opportunities and appropriate ways of penetrating those areas across multiple channels.
- Develop and manage initiatives for specific b2b and b2b2c programs/campaigns in direct marketing, advertising, promotion, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Oversee creation of all b2b and b2b2c marketing touch points including sales enablement brochures, sales presentations and collateral for tradeevent, emails, website, advertising, and othersales support initiatives.
- Collaborate with certain provider groups to execute business-to-consumer (b2c) marketing campaigns, internal and external. Manage mix of in house and agency resources.
- Establish and manage annual marketing budget with specific measurable objectives for each major project.
- Collaborate with appropriate business partners to develop and manage initiatives in advertising, promotion, sponsorship, special events, collateral, web site and other means that convey a unified brand image and distinctive leadership presence in the marketplace.
- Partner with Manager, Consumer Segmentation to create/refine customer segmentation schemes, perform attrition modeling, and estimating customer lifetime value.
- Requires a minimum of 8years marketing experience in financial services, consumer products, or retail industries. Health Insurance industry experiences a definite plus.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience in b2b and or b2c marketing including e-commerce and Internet marketing.
- Experience in brand promotion, advertising management and marketing campaigns
- Requires a minimum 3 years’ experience in CRM management.
- Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and supporting software in a Windows based environment, including MS Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and; should be knowledgeable in the use of intranet and internet applications.
- Requires proficiency with technical products
- Requires knowledge of health and wellness industry and relevant trends
- Product Development
- Requires knowledge of healthcare / health insurance industry
- The successful candidate will need to have a strategic mindset, strong relationship management skills and be able to work collaboratively across the business to drive excellent results.
- Solid project management skills with ability manage multiple small to large projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as ability to present and explain technical information in a way that establishes rapport, persuades others and gains understanding.
- Requires bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, in Business, Marketing, DigitalMarketing, English or Journalism. Advanced degree in Marketing or an MBA preferred.
Job ID: GSV072017-10109