Serving patients throughout Greater Houston and South Texas, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive health solutions—including advanced medical care, education, and community outreach—at its seventeen hospitals and other free-standing facilities. This network model gives our patients access to a circle of care that is unrivaled in the region. From simple outpatient procedures to complex surgeries performed by specialists, HCA Gulf Coast Division offers comprehensive care close to home.
Serving such a large and diverse region requires HCA Gulf Coast Division to offer a range of programs that meets the needs of young and old, acutely ill and chronically ill. Just some of our services and outreach efforts:
- Twenty-four-hour emergency care, both at designated Hospital Emergency Centers and off-site Emergency Care locations
- Life-saving intervention during cardiovascular and neurological incidents
- Comprehensive women’s care, from obstetric care to minimally invasive gynecological surgery
- Neonatal and pediatric intensive care
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation, and monitoring support
- Education programs – child birth and child care classes, surgical seminars, physician speaker series
- Management centers for diabetes, heart failure, and other complex conditions
- Community partnerships with the American Heart Association, Joe Niekro Foundation, March of Dimes, and others.
The HCA Gulf Coast Division is looking for a Manager - Marketing.
The Manager of Marketing facilitates hospital-specific implementation of marketing and communications initiatives across multiple hospitals to enhance facility reputations in each hospital community.
- Manages all physical and digital signage in facilities – creation, upkeep and replacement
- Works in collaboration with the division marketing team to produce content for each hospitals’ social channels and facility web pages
- Supports the customer service response process for multiple facilities with input from the division marketing team
- Participates in community-oriented outreach such as engagement with local chamber of commerce programs and events for other local organizations across multiple facilities as needed
- Reports to the Director, Quadrant Marketing with a matrix responsibility to the division marketing team
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or Public Relations or related field required
- 3-7 years experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to foster collaborative working relationships, and function effectively within a matrix reporting environment
- Familiarity with common office software, social media apps as well as ability to build and communicate with spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management; ability to maintain confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Professional email/phone etiquette.
- Caring, self –motivated team player who is comfortable working with the high expectations and demands of a high-performing marketing team
Job Code: 02660-MMGR