This position will work out of the Pasadena Office.
Position Title: Manager of Marketing
Manages a marketing function for a particular region. Develops, recommends and implements market research plans for healthcare products and/or services; collaborating on brand positioning, databases, and direct response. Develop strategic plans for expansion of existing brands and development of new products and/or services. Coordinates the implementation of new programs. Oversees research of multiple requests from business development leaders across the country. Presents overall marketing plans and strategic direction for a region to senior management for funding approval and support..
- Developing, recommending and implementing market research plans for healthcare products and services; collaborating on brand positioning, databases and direct response.
- Overseeing research of multiple requests from business development leaders across the country.
- Developing strategic plans for expansion of existing brands and development of new products or services; coordinating the implementation of plans.
- Presenting overall marketing plans and strategic direction for region to senior management for funding approval and support.
- Knowledge of existing and planned markets and market-related initiatives from the perspectives of the competition, the suppliers, the customer base and the regulatory environment; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
- Knowledge of effective planning techniques and ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
- Responds to internal and external customer needs in a manner that consistently adds value.
- Knowledge of effective project management strategies and tactics and ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources to achieve project objectives.
- Knowledge of and ability to identify customer needs and arrange goods and services to fulfill those needs.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in marketing and two (2) years of experience leading, developing and delivering marketing programs.
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
- Licensure: None specified.
- Special Skills: None specified.
- Training: None specified.