Who you’ll work with.
At The Source we offer expert training and further opportunities for professional growth and development. We are looking for professionals who are passionate, driven to learn and make a difference in an industry that is continuously changing! Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: supporting our Sales team in creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
The career you want.
As the Manager, Marketing - Digital Acquisition at The Source you will be leading digital acquisition strategies with an emphasis on PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Re-marketing and Paid Social.
- Develop annual digital acquisition plan with budgetary control of all digital acquisition efforts including benchmarking, evaluating and reporting on all digitalcampaigns and monthly ROAS.
- Manage our external PPC agency to deliver on key promotional programs to drive acquisition traffic while delivering on optimum ROAS.
- Engage and work with Internal Stakeholders across core functions of the business (E-Commerce, B2B, EPP, Marketing, Retail, Customer Service, IT) to implement digitalcampaigns that meet ecommerce target and deliver positive and effective results against GM
- Key strategic owner and manager of Social Marketing initiatives - leading internal stakeholders to monitor, respond, research, test and implement marketing initiatives through select social media space.
- Lead and manage external partnerships in SEO to improve local and national organic rankings across all search engines.
- Manage Affiliate Marketing with our affiliate partners and individual affiliate brands.
- Develop new partnerships and sources of acquisition to drive growth
- Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimize ROI
- Own the tracking and evaluation of success of all digital acquisition marketing
- Own the reporting of campaigns, across all KPIs to maximize ROI
- Lead the development of individual team members through learning opportunities and manage digitalvendor relationships through sound strategic direction.
Skills we’re looking for.
- 5 or more years of experience in the same or related job.
- College or university degree or equivalent is an asset.
- Strategically plan effective programs and course correct based on data-driven insights.
- Solid knowledge and experience managing paid marketing specifically PPC, Affiliate, Re-marketing, Paid Social and Display
- Some experience managing SEO
- Optimize ROI in an Omni channel space to implement programs that will be effective and drive conversion.
- Expertise and implementation of fundamental online marketing principles (ROI, Key Metrics, Customer Acquisition).
- Expert digital marketer with proven results of working in the digital space - stays on top of trends to ensure business grows and prospers from digital advancements.
- Professional with strong oral and written communication skills that encourage cooperation and enthusiasm. Comfortable in presenting and sharing ideas to Senior levels of the organization.