- Develop and implement a proactive program of processes, and deliverables to improve data gathering, analysis, and intelligence dissemination.
- Design and implement timely marketing campaign and promotional measurement that measures ROI and incrementality.
- Apply design of experiments (DOE)techniques for A/B and multi-dimensional testing to drive data driven business decisions.
- Design and execute customer targeting models that drive incremental response for the business (CRM development) as related to acquisition, retention, and customer recovery.
- Design and leverage various types of customer segmentation models to enhance targeting efforts and to drive measurable results.
- Provide timely and accurate profiles of the customers within and across brands to identify opportunity for growth and assess overall customer health.
- Integration of marketing performance and impact within the sales funnel to drive coordination between Marketing and Operational initiatives.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Advanced Analytics, Mathematics or relevant field.
- Preferred 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work well with people across multiple functions.
- Experience helping an organization aspiring to a big data environment.
- Familiarity with various data modeling techniques (linear/logistic regression, ANOVA, ARIMA, Clustering, time series, machine learning).
- Strong command of advanced data analysis tools and software (R, Python, SAS, etc.), and querying languages (SQL).
- Advanced skills to work with large, complex, and disparate data (accessing, connecting, and analyzing).
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities against multiple deadlines.
- Ability to communicate/present to senior level managers.