If "communication is the key to success" is your rallying mantra, and collaboration comes second nature to you, we need you for our growing Marketing team! You will oversee and execute multiple programs and communication pieces that maximize visibility and activation for our brand and generate business results.
We're looking for someone who will be accountable for high-impact activities. You'll lead commercialization of product launches, manage events and trade shows from planning to execution, determine ROI of our marketing tactics, and facilitate our customer loyalty program.
In this role, you will collaborate with Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Digital IT and Creative to establish marketing strategies and high-impact plans that continue to distrupt the market.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Product Commercialization: Lead all go-to-market efforts for product launches, including communication, printed materials, advertisements, samples, training, and other awareness-building activities.
- Program Management: Manage the day-to-day and responsible for the overall success of critical, business-driving programs such as customer loyalty program, national and regional trade shows, architect & designer outreach programs, and promotional activities.
- Communication: Liaise closely with other marketing functions and cross-departmental teams to present, discuss, gain alignment on, and action initiatives in an efficient and effective way.
- Process Improvement: Ongoing eye towards continuous improvement. Expectation is to identify roadblocks to successful completion of projects, or inefficient processes and work proactively to optimize.
- Leadership (by example): Guide, mentor, inspire and create an environment which motivates others to thrive and deliver aggressive results.
Qualifications, Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- 5+ years' experience in Marketing – Brand Management or MarCom functions a plus
- Supervisory experience (direct or indirect)
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a fast-paced environment
- Proven success in leading the creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Excellent eye for design – clear, concise communicator
- Excellent presenter (internal meetings, customer meetings, etc.) with strong written and oral communication skills (emails, flyers, conference calls, etc.)