In partnership with Senior Manager of Marketing, this position is responsible for driving and supporting seasonal promotional strategies. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional, with dependencies on other members of the marketing team, as well as merchandising, design, store operations/communications, data analytics and customer service. This position will have Omni channel responsibilities, if applicable, as well as support marketing strategy performance against operating plans to achieve financial business objectives and practices.
- In partnership with Marketing leadership, works to support all marketing strategies, short term and long term.
- In partnership with cross functional teams, develops a plan to continually optimize and enhance the brand's seasonal promotional programs.
- Creates and manages Omni briefs to support marketing strategies.
- Functions as the customer filter for marketing communications.
- Partners with Customer Research dept. and deliver insights to help develop marketing strategies.
- Provides input on annual and seasonal merchandise strategies; assesses strategies and articulates the consumer benefits they provide.
- Supports marketing strategies to retain and grow customers.
- Supports new marketing campaigns and programs that reinforce our value proposition across the customer life cycle to reduce customer churn, increase loyalty and improve the customer experience.
- Works closely with brand partners to develop a deep understanding of our customer and apply them to marketing tactics.
- Builds collaborative working relationships with cross functional teams to facilitate support of marketing strategy.
- Partner with Marketing Analytics team to analyze strategy effectiveness and share the insights and analysis with business partners.
- Supports promotional testing across all customer touch points to continuously improve customer growth, retention and lifetime value.
- Creates hindsight materials to inform cross functional teams during seasonal planning
- Works closely with Financial partners to ensure spend is within monthly and annual budget.
- May manage the Loyalty program including but not limited to; Manage and optimize the loyalty and retention plan for the brand ensuring financial objectives are achieved.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years' related marketing experience with high service brands or CPG
- Demonstrated ability to interpret customer data and research into insights that lead to business actions
- Strong project management skills demonstrated by developing, leading, and delivering complex, multi-channel projects
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy of data
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written, ability to make complex analytics and business challenges into simple stories