Travel Leaders Group’s Marketing Automation Manager is a key role at Travel Leaders, as we further develop demand generation programs that directly contribute to our growth. Candidate for this role will act as both the administrator and primary power user for Marketo, setting up and executing programs in Marketo to support our global inbound and outbound demand generation activities and their integration with our lead management processes and systems. This role works closely across numerous internal departments including Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Information Technology. As an advocate and leader of our marketing automation strategy, this professional will need to understand and stay current on best practices, latest technologies and processes for demand generation.
Marketo Power User
- Power user of Marketo. Marketo expert, managing the Marketo platform for Travel Leaders Group demand generation programs and other admin activities, providing project development support and day to day maintenance support.
- Expertise with CRM applications, Salesforce.com and others marketing automation technologies.
- Hands on experience in Marketo lead databasearchitectures, launch point, API integrations, revenue cycle modeler and SFDC/CRM Marketo integrations, marketo customizations.
- Maintain and optimize lead scoring program/model based off of buying cycles, personas, and sales feedback
- Partner withsales operations to optimize and maintain Marketo/Salesforce integration, lead management, and lead routing.
- Marketing Systems Infrastructure: Responsible for the successful implementation, management and day to day operation of various marketingtechnology platforms (e.g. Marketo, Analytics, and Dashboards.
- Manage and provide insights for contact strategy and segmentation for database through behavioral and demographic data
- Execute ongoing marketingcampaigns through Marketo
- Drive testing strategies for multi-step nurture programs in Marketo
- Provide ongoing metrics in support of marketingcampaign effectiveness and ROI through dashboard reporting
Operations & Governance
- Owns marketing automation implementation process from start-to-end (which includes collaboration with other team members to achieve desired results); audience/segmentation, campaign assets definition, campaign design, lead hand-off to sales process, and post-campaignreporting.
- Process Design and Documentation: Design and document existing processes and implement improvements to enhance productivity. Develop and manage training for all technical and non-technical users and ensure adherence to process for both system and lead tracking/management
- Manage, enhance and optimize our lead management process in Salesforce and Marketo, ensuring timely distribution of weekly marketing qualified leads
- Data Management and Quality: Key stakeholder and contributor to cross-functional team responsible for data integrity
- Maintain database health, including data acquisition, cleanliness & completeness within Marketo, Salesforce and other third-party data providers.
- Proficiency with database design concepts, data modeling, and segmentation structuring
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing operations, demand generation, or campaign management
- Marketo and Salesforce experience required (Marketo ‘power user’)
- Marketo Certification is must.
- Experience in CRM and database management including: list management, cleansing, de-duplication, data validation, custom report creation, and import/export of data. Successful track record of implementing and managing Marketo programs and processes
- Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics (RCA) knowledge.
- Self-starter, passion for solving hard problems, and comfort with ambiguity. Ability to negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders
- Ability to think ahead, anticipating problems and risks.
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities while meeting deadlines
- Results driven, strong attention to detail, organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Degree in Computer sciences or equivalent formal training.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and project management skills.