This role will be responsible for building the programs and manage the systems required to generate consistent inbound lead traffic. They will utilize Marketo to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. They will maintain and troubleshoot all associated SaaS tools and software integrations with Marketo including but not limited to Outreach, Zapier, Cookiebot, Zoom and salesforce. They will be in constant communication with sales and marketing teams to setup and enable integrations, lead scoring, drip campaigns and set up standardized reports for marketing attribution.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain and optimize our inbound lead management process and ensure no lead is left behind
- Configure programs channels and tags to ensure accurate reporting in salesforce
- Email and LP templates setup and optimization
- Program template creation and management for different marketing programs including email, social, webinars, content and partner programs.
- Create and manage an automated lead nurturing program via the use of Marketo
- Create and manage a lead scoring program with focus on rapid response and engagement
- Maintain documentation on the current lead flow process and outline the integration of all relevant systems
- Create and manage A/B testing initiatives as well as other proactive testing strategies
- Lead scoring and nurture program management
- Work with marketing team to optimize email and LP performance
- Segment creation and management
- Improve data integrity through data cleansing, list segmentation, data alignment and implementing process and workflow improvements
- List uploads for database management
- Enforcement of database and field management best practices
- Data/enrichment management
- Email compliance and subscription management
- Work closely with the Sales Operations team to make sure all leads are being directed correctly to the SDRs and AE and ensure follow up on Outreach
- Ensure shared Marketo email and campaign templates for sales for integrated campaigns.
- Create scalable and repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating programs
What we’re looking for:
- Advance knowledge of Marketo - data architecture, expert campaign management, workflows and third party integrations
- Knowledge of salesforce object relationships and integration with Marketo
- Experience with third party integrations such as, Drift, Zoom, Outreach, etc
- Expert knowledge of Wordpress, HTML/CSS;ability to edit existing code
Your Keys to Success
- Must be self-motivated, hardworking and possess strong work ethic and ability to perform with minimal direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines.
- Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully.
- Must have ownership of work and be a proactive thinker.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate and excel at strategic as well as tactical levels. Willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done.
Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, CS, or engineering from a top tier university
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce integrations
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations and/or campaign management
- 5+ years using Marketo in an admin capacity (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Lead Nurturing, Data Normalization, 3rd Party Integrations)