$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
Germantown, MD 20874
Industry: Pharmaceuticals & Biotech•
Less than 5 years
Posted 62 days ago
QIAGEN is one of the most successful biotech companies and a leading provider of Sample to Insight solutions with innovative purification, molecular testing, and smart bioinformatics technologies. Our customers are at the forefront of the molecular biology revolution, all seeking insights from the building blocks of life – DNA, RNA and proteins, and advancing patient health.
Join the revolution — see how you can make a difference!
As a leader in biotechnology, we strive for excellence in our marketing as well. We are transforming our ways of doing marketing to maximize the value for our customers while minimizing the number of touchpoints.
The team evaluating and optimizing omni-channel marketing on a global scale is called Marketing Insights and Analytics and is at the core of our internal marketing agency. By joining this team as Manager Marketing Analytics you will be actively driving the enhancement of our marketing and analytics capabilities, as well as supporting the improvement of our marketing strategies by:
• Being the marketing analytics advisor to our business and marketing teams, identifying their key business questions, consult them on analytics methods and on reaching out to the right customers at the right time by leveraging our marketing systems and tools.
- Pro-actively generating insights and recommendations through in-depth analytics studies that answer key business questions of marketing stakeholders and senior managers thus ultimately triggering the adjustment of our marketing strategies.
- Enhancing our analytics capabilities and improve efficiencies by owning and driving selected projects, such as the development of interactive dashboards with integrated online/offline view on marketing performance or engaging in marketing modelling to enhance our performance steering.
- Expanding our understanding of customer interests and behaviors for both the online and offline side of the business; Sharing conclusions with relevant stakeholders to enable them to improve the customer experience.
- Master's Degree in sciences, mathematics, computer sciences, economics, business or any related fields.
- 2 or more years of experience in a similar role.
- Very good SQL skills are required for advanced analytics and customer segmentations
- Good MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills able to convey ideas, facts and recommendations effectively.
- Ability to choose appropriate analytical approaches leveraging analytics project experiences.
- Good knowledge of one programming language, e.g., R/Python, is a plus.
- Experience with visualize results using interactive dashboards (e.g. Qlik, Power BI, Tableau) is a plus.
- Experience with CRM (e. g. Salesforce.com), Marketing Automation platforms (e. g. Eloqua) and SAP is a plus.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) is a plus.
- Very good English skills.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and a strong team player.
- Superior interpersonal / team-building skills, particularly in a global / intercultural environment.
- Pro-active and independent personality with attention to detail.
- Analytical, enjoy technology and eager to implement best practices in a B2B environment.
- A Biotech/Life Science/Pharma background is a plus.
Valid Through: 2019-9-13