The Manager, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for delivering advanced analytics and data-centric support for the marketing team in a B2B environment. This role will work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams to identify business problems and provide data-driven solutions. This role will champion the intelligent use of data to help tell the story and inform strategic business decisions.
As a Manager, Marketing Analytics a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Ownership of the overall B2B marketing analytics strategy and process.
- Analyze complex data sets to develop actionable insights and trends that can drive differentiated approaches for lead generation and account-based marketing.
- Lead the day-to-day collaboration with Marketing and Sales stakeholders to communicate insights and recommend data informed strategies.
- Capture business requirements for data and analytic solutions and collaborate with Marketing team to ensure business requirements align with business needs.
- Support the processes to implement data insights into action by integrating into Salesforce CRM system.
- Partner with Marketing leadership to provide insights, drive decision making and reconcile data at an upper level.
- Own the reporting project queue and ongoing project management for reporting.
- Work closely with Marketing Data Management team for collaboration on data strategy.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics, Data Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 6+ years' experience using large B2B marketing data sets and analytical tools
- 3+ year managing employees is a high-tech company
- In-depth knowledge of B2B analytics data, pipeline measurement, attribution methodologies and industry standards
- Understanding of key Marketing KPIs including SiriusDecisions Demand Waterfall metrics and conversion rates
- Tableau, Domo, or equivalent report building experience
- Data-driven mentality
- Extremely detail oriented with the ability to identify and solve problems.
- Organizational and project management skills including the ability to prioritize multiple projects and complete according to tight deadlines
- Ability to develop and nurture good working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Strong communication, presentation, and leadership abilities
- Proficient in the MS Office suite
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management tool (Salesforce)
- Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo)
- Experience in B2B marketing within SaaS technology companies
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Managing teams of analytics professionals