In this position, the Manager, Advanced Marketing Analytics is primarily responsible for the management and strategic advancement of forward-thinking analytics within the Marketing organization. The Manager will play a critical role in leading the data and analytics team to continually improve data management and analytical processes across our marketing technology stack.
• Lead a team to analyze marketing and sales data, including sources of unstructured data, to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization or opportunities for growth
• Evaluate attribution modeling approaches and paths to conversion to better understand impact of marketing tactics
• Build marketing mix models to optimize marketing and promotion strategy and recommend allocation of budgets under various scenarios
• Collaborate with data scientists to build models to measure and predict effectiveness by tactic and content relative to strategic goals and other investment opportunities
• Create and execute analytical processes to identify marketing opportunities, signals, and segments that drive an uplift in marketing response, and produce more qualified leads for Sales
• Evaluate and leverage new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance
• 8+ years of experience in marketing, including 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics and operations
• 3+ years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate, inspire, and achieve goals
• Understand use of data, statistical algorithms, and machine learning techniques to develop forecasts and predictive models
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a player-coach for the marketing ops and analytics team
• Experience with Marketing Attribution Software and experience with the following systems: Power BI, Salesforce, SQL Server, Google and Adobe Analytics and Eloqua
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including SEO, paid search, social advertising and Google Analytics
• Outstanding project management skills, desired to improve processes and experience implementing projects with diverse and complex data requirements
You're empowered when you're a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it's expected! You'll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you're a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.