The Manager, Marketing Analytics will lead the team responsible for building a best in class marketing database and analytics system. This role will continue to lead innovation, development and distribution of our marketing insights. Through spotting trends, socializing results and mobilizing marketing teams to respond to data, this role is in the center of our journey to raise the data IQ of the marketing organization and deliver personalized, engaging experiences to our clients and prospects.
As the Manager, Marketing Analytics, you will lead a team of skilled analysts establishing control and automation in our data collection, data cleansing, consistent reporting and distribution. The candidate will demonstrate deep understanding of database composition, data modeling and visualization with a proven track record of converting information into insights and action.
• Establish and manage advanced marketing analytic capabilities for the worldwide marketing organization including automated data collection, data cleansing, standardization policies and tool sets
• Measure return on marketing’s investment, pipeline volumes and conversion rates, lead scoring, and cost per acquisition metrics to identify areas of success, opportunity and improvements
• Act as the authoritative marketing analytics thought leader embracing our data driven culture focused on test and learn and experimental analysis for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify relationships, patterns, or trends from complex data sets to measure marketing impact to the business
• Maintain database health to ensure key marketing reporting data is valid and accurate across multiple systems through monitoring and quality checks
• Design and produce dashboards as well as regular reports to measure progress against all established KPIs, goals, demand generation activities and campaigns to provide feedback loop to marketing team
• Create frameworks, models, tools and process to provide analysis to all functions within marketing
• Develop and support the individual contributors on the marketing analytics team to grow their analytical, communication and leadership skills
• Collaborate with database engineers to develop, refine, and scale data management and analytics process, systems and best practices
• Work with external vendors to ensure they have the data necessary to execute campaigns and deliver closed loop performance measurement
• Benchmark the organization’s current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices and partner with marketing teams to make the appropriate changes for program optimizationJob RequirementsJob Requirements:
• 6+ years’ experience in marketing or data analytics discipline
• Ability to translate business problems into data and information to create insights and action for the business
• Experience writing advanced SQL and familiarity with BI tools such as Tableau
• Expert knowledge in database design, data flows, statistical analysis, segmentation, descriptive and predictive modeling, testing and project management
• Self-motivated with ability to thrive in an evolving organization
• Effective communicator engaging with multiple roles throughout the organization
• Demonstrated leadership experience in a fast-paced environmentEducation and ExperienceEducation & Experience:
• A minimum of 8 years of experience as an individual contributor and 1 to 5 years as a people manager is required.
• A Bachelor of Arts or Science Degree is required, or equivalent experience; degree in Quantitative Analytics, Math or Statistics, Business/Finance or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is required.