This role will help advance our data-driven approach to media planning and optimization. It is important that this person is able to form strong relationships throughout Molson Coors and with key external partners.
This role is responsible for elevating our approach to marketing in the digital age including:
- Develop, execute and deliver real time measurement tools (e.g. Multi Touch Attribution (MTA), Marketing Experiments and Matched Market Analyses) used by our portfolio of brands for creative and media optimization.
- Use advanced models, predictive analytics, scenario planning, and in-market testing to uncover business drivers and help improve the impact and efficiency of our marketing
- Identify data sources and KPIs that are predictive of success
- Manage the day-to-day execution of the annual Media Experiment plan
- Build and deliver tools that enable the marketing team and our agency partners to optimize media and creative executions with confidence
- Manage External Partnerships including selection and day-to-day communication with vendors
As a subject matter expert, this role will lead key process and provide on-going education to Brand Marketing and other internal functions so that the enterprise can keep up with the pace of change in marketing.
- 7+ years of media or marketing analytics experience with focus on evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, including different providers of analytics and research
- Experienced working with sophisticated measurement programs throughout the marketing funnel including Multi-touch attribution, sales lift, A/B tests, in-market experimentation, marketing mix analysis
- Experience problem solving and providing business insights and recommendations from data
- Experience in presenting technical content across different stakeholder audiences and influencing decisions
- Experience with analytical tools- Microsoft Excel, SQL, Tableau, Python, R, etc.
- The role requires the ability to understand test designs, interpret results, translate results into a program's impact to the company, prepare and present results to senior management
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fully understands the data landscape and its effect on marketing strategy
- Knowledge of media landscape, especially digital/social, with ability to apply to impact marketing opportunities
- Experience in programmatic marketing, both from a planning and execution standpoint
- Solid experience with Data Management Platforms (DMP) and their use, experience in execution preferred
- Understanding of identity management landscape Familiarity with the following tools: IRI, DCM, MRI, DoubleVerify, Nielsen Ad Intel/DAR/AOD, White Ops, etc.