Parkmobile, the #1 app for parking, is searching for a Manager of Marketing Analytics and Insights to join our growing team. This is a key role as the company rapidly expands across the United States. This person will be responsible for extensive analysis and segmentation of the 8+ million users of the Parkmobile app in order to develop recommendations for our engagement strategies that will drive the business. This position reports to the Parkmobile’s Chief Marketing Officer.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, a creative problem solver, comfortable juggling multiple priorities and passionate about driving practical business impact. This is a great opportunity to be a member of a high performing team at a fast-growing company that was named one of the Deloitte Fast 500 in 2017.
We are looking for a detail-oriented data ninja who will roll up their sleeves and dive into a variety of sources and help us derive real insights out of the information. We are NOT looking for someone to just create reports. We are looking for someone who can convert complex data into actionable recommendations for our team.
We are a collaborative team obsessed with consumer experience and problem solving. If you share our passion for growing the Parkmobile business, have insatiable curiosity and thrive when you’re deep in the numbers, this role may be perfect for you.
- The management of Parkmobile’s data analysis tools including Tableau, Localytics, Google Analytics, App Annie and more.
- Create and maintain analytics dashboards and reports to highlight key areas of opportunity in accordance with company goals and objectives
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns (email, digital, traditional), contribute professional insights and develop optimization plans to capitalize on growth opportunities
- Build and manage segmented audiences in marketing automation systems to be used by the marketing team for targeted campaigns
- Manage, create, and deploy site tagging using Google Tag Manager.
- Ongoing evaluation of new data analysis tools to ensure Parkmobile has the right tech stack to achieve our goals
- Proactively bring recommendations to the executive team based on your analysis of the data
- Stay abreast of industry trends about analytics to inform marketing strategy and communicate these trends to our team, focusing on how changes can help improve results
- Plan and lead monthly/quarterly meetings to review performance, explain strategies and tactics and make recommendations for improvement
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and data analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, statistics or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of data and reporting best practices
- Track record of leveraging data to provide actionable insights
- Experience with SQL databases and a range of analysis tools including Tableau, Domo, Qlik, Google Analytics and others.
- Ability to present data, analysis and recommendations to an executive audience
- A team player able to work effectively with a range of personalities across different departments
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Creative self-starter with a can-do attitude
We value our employees’ and are committed to their success. We are located in Midtown Atlanta near MARTA, a multitude of restaurants and within walking distance of the GA Tech Innovation Center. We offer competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, Company paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K match and company paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance. We strive to maintain a positive and fun environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company.
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the US, helping millions of people easily find and pay for parking on their mobile device. The company’s technology is used in over 2000 locations across the country, including 7 of the top 10 cities as well as college campuses, airports and stadiums. People can use Parkmobile solutions to quickly pay for on-street and garage parking without having to use a meter or kiosk. Additionally, Parkmobile offers parking reservations at stadium venues for concerts and sporting events. Reservations are also available in metro areas, allowing people to drive into the city without having to worry about finding parking. Parkmobile was recently named by Deloitte as a Technology Fast 500 winner, recognizing the fastest growing technology companies in North America.