What you will do:
Lead, manage and deliver advanced analytics that supports enterprise strategy, leveraging predictive modeling techniques, and translating complex methodologies into clear insights, compelling visualizations, and tangible actions that engrain analytics into business decisions. Supports vision for marketing and sales departments, delivering automated reporting and robust analytical approaches with goal to strengthen demand generation, conversion, and loyalty.
What you will do:
- Lead role in helping to align organization around foundational Sales and Marketing KPIs, which includes incremental sales / margin, breakeven analysis, deep dive analysis, and any other analytical methodologies to assess or predict performance. Identify and develop robust test plans, optimized segmentation, and analytics best practices by evaluating and improving targeting, forecasting, and post mortem dive methodology.
- Instill a deep intellectual curiosity and commitment to learning in order to solve critical business problems and push the boundary of our capabilities. Drive profitable growth through the introduction of predictive models to drive cross-sell, upsell, conversion, and lifetime value. Optimize approaches to predict response, impact, and opportunity to drive more effective, targeted, and personalized communication.
- Develop actionable segmentation to drive targeted communication that connects touch points across advisor journey. Perform sub-segmentation to identify best customers, and deep dive analyses to better understand behaviors and needs. Synthesize 360 insights to provide holistic, actionable recommendations to stakeholders.
- Develop and prioritize new reporting dimensions, automated dashboards and compelling visualizations that effectively measure, track, and quantify drivers of performance and marketing programs with the goal to optimize demand allocation in the pipeline, drive accountability and inform stakeholder decisions.
- Identify advanced statistical and analytical techniques and leverage programming languages to mine through a wide range of data sets and isolate patterns across sources. Introduce new approaches to drive cutting-edge insights, and instill enterprise focus on client/advisor experience with analysis of net promoter and text analytics.
- Key leadership role for marketing analytics, including management of internal team members and external vendor partners. Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and work with business partners to execute strategy throughout the organization. Independently lead large scale studies and present findings across the business by translating complex analysis into clear insights and opportunities.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required; majors in Marketing, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or related field preferred.
- Masters in Computer Science, Math, Statistics preferred (or M.S. in related field with 5+ years’ experienceapplying data mining techniques to real business problems)
- 5 or more years’ experience with advanced analytics / Data Science
- Expertise in one or more statistical software packages (e.g. R, Python, SAS)
- Deep understanding of Machine Learning and Data Mining techniques
- Experience building large data sets across disparate sources (e.g. SQL)
- Ability to summarize complex findings clearly and concisely.
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and creative thinker.
- Experience building and automating reports and dashboards that provide insight into acquisition and retention.
What we give you in return: Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship.