Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Account Management to join our Marketing practice.
- Marketing account lead for an industry portfolio of select accounts, focusing on local marketing and market development for portfolio
- Manage opportunities, review of sales pipeline, and track financial metrics and reports on account team activity and progress against goals
- Participate in relevant internal and industry networks related to assigned accounts while representing KPMG in the local marketplace
- Cascade nationally developed messaging and campaigns to the account level and create custom relationship enhancement programs
- Responsible for project management of marketing initiatives and special projects (e.g. sponsorships, proposals, development of account level
- Increase brand awareness in an assigned portfolio of priority accounts
- Minimum of seven years of business development, marketing or account management experience, preferably within a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of supervisory experience a plus
- Federal Industry experiencerequired
- Experience working with client and prospect management tools and software such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
Requisition #: 31234