Job Summary: The Market Development Manager will focus on increasing utilization with both existing and new customers through the implementation of program development and integrated marketing initiatives with targeted customers (hospitals, medical facilities, physicians, office staff, etc.). The position works closely with the PDMs that manage aligned territories and customers to ensure alignment of account level goals, strategies, and tactics.
- Utilize established processes and programs to coach PDM’s, customers and hospital marketing personal to develop local marketing strategies and plans that align with customer objectives, budget and capabilities.
- Develop and implement Program Development plans designed to increase TIF procedure volume with targeted customers.
- Collaborate with Regional Managers and Program Development Managers on customer specific strategies and tactics.
- Follow-up with customers on agreed upon execution plan with the goal of creating month-over-month procedure volume growth.
- Establish metrics with each customer and follow-up to collect data for analysis.
- Implement local digital marketing programs that simultaneously promote our customers and our technology
- Educate and train physicians and medical staff on best practices for marketing the TIF procedure
- Other projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Three to five years’ related marketing experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical, or other high growth industry required