- Drive PRUSA Sales performance and address brand priorities in local and national chains through programming and distributor resources to ensure execution of retail controllables.
- Responsible for influencing the distributor overlay sales forces to drive the key strategic imperatives for PRUSA.
- Ensures brand standards are being met through rigorous training to ensure the distributor partners are executing against retail objectives.
- Manage day to day channel planning and performance tracking
- Build the brand strategy by identifying and overseeing targeted sell-through activities (account specific sponsorships, promotions and support)
- Acts as a liaison between Regional Chain Manager and PRUSA State Sales force
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Business Analysis, Business Planning & Performance: Act as the chain expert at the market level. Manage day to day performance through PRUSA and Distributor information systems and local market data. Monitor progress against channel specific objectives and implement course correction where necessary thru the market team. (15% of time)
- Distributor Management: Lead the communication to the distributor overlay and general sales force(s) in regards to tactical programs and overall strategic imperatives. Manage and influence all local resources to obtain a disproportionate share of mind to concentrate on growing KPIs as designated in AOP (annual operating plan) (45% of time)
- Selling Activities: Orchestrate channel sell-through activities as well as display penetration, shelf positioning, feature pricing, staff training, sampling, etc., in conjunction with the division marketing and distributor teams. Actively participate in overall tactical pricing plan for the market. (20% of time)
- Account Management: Sell PR USA brand Program & initiatives with the goal to advance overall Nielsen and Depletion performance within the applicable accounts of responsibility. Work with chain buyers & influencers to develop individual relationships. (20% of time)
Nature & Scope:
Position typically works with Regional Chain Manager, Division Brand Managers, distributors, and key chain accounts. Communication can include sensitive information, requiring confidentiality and discretion in dealings with contacts. Incumbent plans activities for this position weekly, monthly, yearly with individual initiative in daily routine. Decisions impact the departmental leadership and organization as a whole, and errors may cause significant expense and volume loss to the entire organization
Education: Bachelor’s degree required; additional training in MS-Office as necessary.
Experience / Background: Position requires 3+ years of previous sales management experience in a wine and spirit or consumer goods sales environment
Working Conditions: Work is performed in a typical field environment, with moderate demands for movement and lifting. Frequent travel to customer sites is required. Must have valid driver's license.
Estimate: 25% of time