Paragon Bioservices, Inc. (PBI) is a growing Biotech Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO) with an internationally recognized tradition of quality and service. Paragon Bioservices provides process development and GMP manufacturing services for Phase I/II clinical trials to industry leaders as well as innovative start-ups utilizing novel technologies to produce state-of-the-art vaccines and therapies for people when they are most in need. As a PBI employee, you will actively contribute to the delivery of our services and products to our customers and their patients.
The Manager, Manufacturing & Planning will have the following key responsibilities:
- Knowledge of supply planning processes, evaluating capacity models, smoothing production loads, exploiting constraints.
- Understand planning policies and procedures
- Demonstrate knowledge of business concepts/principles (terms and conditions, transportation, accounting)
- Knowledge of supply chain programs and the ability to manage project execution of these programs.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining, and implementing strategic and optimal production plans.
- MRP knowledge and ERP experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Evaluate key performance indicators and drive improvements through strategy adjustments.
- Monitors production performance and assures that MRP parameters are in line with demonstrated performances.
- Communicates effectively with manufacturing managers, supervisors, and schedulers to assure production plans and schedules.
- Recognize problems, analyze and recommend solutions.
- Experience in building plans to meet financial targets.
- Experience in bottleneck management using the Theory of Constraints.
- Optimize supply chain to minimize waste.
- Negotiates with the manufacturing team to develop strategies to meet planning targets.
- Manage new part release planning data and participate in New Product Initiative teams.
- Participate in planning performance metrics: WIP and finished goods inventory levels, customer service levels, work order management, manufacturing capacity, and quality metrics.
- Process improvement capability.
- Has contact with all levels of company employees.
- Negotiates and exchanges information with all levels of management.
- Drives a strategic vision of production through a diverse set of stakeholders including manufacturing, planning, scheduling, quality, and facilities.
- Works and communicates with external business partners on subject matter that can carry significant impacts to the business.
Experience & Education:
- Bachelors degree and 8 years production or supply chain experience in a GMP regulated environment
- Advanced skills in Excel and ERP and/or another ERP system.
- Experience in working towards Lean production ideal
- Project management experience
Requisition ID : 1126