Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, science discipline or related field required
- Prefer 10 years (minimum 8 years) progressively responsible experience managing Engineering teams (i.e. product design, process and equipment engineering) with at least 2 years in supervisory or management role or a combination of education and work related experience.
- Quality Tools – Problem solving / statistical process control / Process Capability / ISO 9001 / Design of Experiments.
- Engineering Tools – Advanced automation principles / BOM / Routing Control / Engineering Change Orders
- Managerial Skills – Employee development / Career Development / Project Management / Coaching and Mentoring.
- Leadership Skills – Ability to apply leadership skills in the completion of departmental goals and objectives
- Communication Skills - Excellent written and verbal communication / Ability to cross-functionally communicate departmental mission.