$100K — $150K *
1. Accountable for Maintenance of Production Equipment and some processes (i.e., Slush and Foam-in-Place)
2. Supervisory Responsibilities requiring adherence to Company policies and procedures
3. Develop, maintain, and administer a group qualified to maintain all equipment
4. Coordinate activities of workers engaged in electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment
5. Schedule all work to have minimum production interference
6. Analyze and resolved work problems, or assist workers in solving work problems
7. Execute and effective predictive and preventative maintenance program to minimize unscheduled downtime
8. Study production schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job assignments and adequate coverage for production, making sure overtime hours are assigned evenly across the team
9. Justify and recommend modifications of existing equipment and the possible replacement of existing equipment which will improve operations and reduce maintenance costs
10. Responsible for maintaining maintenance tools and shop equipment
11. Direct support and involvement of new equipment at Launch, including review and approval of Technical Specifications, attendance at Design Reviews, and Equipment run-off prove out
12. Responsible for employee safety. Enforce safety compliance by ensuring the proper training is given in OSHA mandated regulations, such as Lock Out/
B.S. degree in Engineering desired
8-10 years of experience in related field (high volume manufacturing environment) with background in engineering and maintenance of equipment.
Very strong knowledge and experience with electrical, pneumatics, and hydraulic systems.
Demonstrate skills in self-organization, planning, prioritizing, follow-up, delegation, and holding people accountable in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
Demonstrate ability of driving process control, change management and the use of data to drive decisions.
Proficiency using internet based and PC based computer applications to record, analyze, and report information.
Must be physically capable of keeping up with the plant cadence.
Ability to handle extended hours when needed, specifically during equipment downtime or reacting to customer requirements.
Willing to help other YFAI plants or provide resources when needed.
Electrical Journeyman’s license preferred.
Work experience resolving human resource issues, work experience with environmental compliance preferred.
Valid through: 4/21/2021