Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and direct a team of 30 maintenance employees, with an overall annual budget responsibility of approximately $6M.
- Manage I and C personnel in the performance of plant maintenance activities, including maintenance and surveillance testing in all plant instrumentation and control systems including computers. (FSAR 188.8.131.52.3)
- Develop and implement administrative maintenance program. This program provides for advance planning and scheduling of required routine preventive maintenance activities.
- Manage maintenance activities performed by department personnel or outside organizations supporting Maintenance Department activities.
- Implement Maintenance Department policies and programs.
- Coordinate with Daily and Outage Scheduling in the development of work plans and schedules.
- Lead efforts of supervisors and technicians ensuring that maintenance activities are performed in accordance with applicable instructions, drawings, and procedures.
- Implement periodic testing, maintenance and calibration of safety-related equipment to ensure conformance with Technical Specifications, applicable regulations, and approved documents as well as special scoped plant equipment.
- Responsible for testing, calibration and maintenance of the meteorological systems.
- Responsible for the selection, training, development, and evaluation of department personnel.
- Responsible for assuming ERO duties in accordance with Callaway Energy Center Radiological Emergency Response Plan (RERP) including responding to the plant within the required RERP response time.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university required. Four years of directly relevant technical experience (in addition to the required 7 years of experience) may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Seven years of applicable technical industry experience, of which one year shall be in nuclear power plant experience. (FSAR 184.108.40.206.13.1).
- Two years of the remaining six years experience shall be related technical training.
- A maximum of four years of this seven years’ experience may be fulfilled by satisfactory related technical or academic training on a one-for one basis. (FSAR 220.127.116.11.13.2).
- Two or more years of supervisory or high-level team/project leadership required.