Manager, Maintenance - Atherton Place Facilities
Atherton Place is Marietta’s most trusted resource for senior living. One of WellStar’s Senior Living Communities, we are located in Historic Marietta, Georgia, just minutes north of Atlanta on the campus of Kennestone Regional Medical Center. Opened in 1988, Atherton Place was one of the first independent living centers associated with a hospital in Georgia, and the first in Cobb County. It still is one of the few in the Southeast with a major health system affiliation. Our facility offers multiple levels of care, from independent to advanced care for seniors with memory needs. We offer senior living, personal care and memory care apartments. Atherton Place has served more than 1,100 seniors over the years and continues to be a leader in senior living. We believe in a team centered approach in everything we do and with every resident that we serve. Check out our website: http://athertonplace.org/
Manages Atherton Place Facilities, which include Maintenance, EVS andTransportation. Assures appropriate equipment installation, maintenance, testing,troubleshooting, and repair is done to ensure optimum building and apartment maintenance is done. Ensures customer service and satisfaction is met and works to ensure all functions are completed on time and withinbudget. Will organize, plan, develop, maintain and coordinate Maintenance, EVS andTransportation services that support Atherton Place residents and staff. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies onexperience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals with the support of leadership. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work ofothers. A widedegree of creativity and latitude is expected.Reports to the Atherton Place Administrator.
Required Minimum Education: BachelorDegreerequired (Combination of college, certificate education, and experience may be accepted in lieu of full degree)
Required Minimum Experience: Five years management experience in Environmental Services or Facilities field required.
Required Minimum Skills: Excellent management, organizational, and communication skills.
WellStar Benefits include:
- Concierge Services: Employees use the free concierge service to take care of day-to-day errands such as dry cleaning pick-up, oil changes, grocery shopping, assist in researching and arranging travel plans, and helps with planning family events.
- Health Coverage: Competitive healthcare premiums and coverage for employees and dependents. Bariatric surgeries performed within the WellStar network are covered 100%. Employees have access to our on-site pharmacy for prescriptions at discounted rates and the use of payroll deduction.
- Work-Life Balance Programs: WellStar’s commitment to your work-life balance is shown by offering flexible schedules, telecommuting, job sharing, and flex time. We offer on-site child care, backup care and elder assistance care.
- Wellness Programs: Employees can stay active by using our on-site fitness center with discounted fitness classes. We provide a weekly farmers basket program that lets employees buy fresh local produce at an average price of $16.00 or less a basket.
- Recognition Programs: Employees receive recognition through several WellStar programs; The Winners of WellStar (WOW) program lets employees recognize and reward their peers with awards and gifts.
- Parental Benefits: Full-time employees receive 120 hours of paid maternity or paternity leave; benefit eligible part-time employees receive 60 hours for the birth or adoption of a child. Adoptive parents can receive $10,000 in adoption benefits per child, with a total lifetime benefit of $20,000.
- Additional Benefits:Education and tuition assistance programs, employee/employer contribution pension plans, and on-site dining options for convenience.
Job Id: KH-1155705