Job Req # 565261
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Manager, Maintenance and Reliability
LOCATION: Austell Georgia (West of Atlanta)
EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years Technical / Maintenance Leadership ? Manufacturing Industry
RELOCATION: Assistance available (Lump Sum Sign-On)
Couple important things to note:
- This is a small plant only 5 people in the department ? this person needs to be hands on.
- Must have some type of preventative maintenance or lean maintenance programs (TPM) experience
- Someone that has strong experience with Budgets and Safety are important
General POSITION DESCRIPTION
The Manager will be responsible for maintenance of our single production facility and associated equipment and processes. This Manager will have leadership responsibility for the following:
- Ensuring our equipment has an ongoing documented preventive maintenance program, executed and implemented to maximize our equipment uptime.
- Leading the facility maintenance teams.
- Implementation of TPM and RCM programs within the plant
- Implement a series of measures that track key maintenance performance indicators and demonstrate the cost/benefit analysis of our Preventive maintenance and capital equipment programs.
- Root Cause identification and execution of PLC controls issues.
- Design, Drive and Execute preventative maintenance and CMMS systems.
- Optimize the mix of internal and external service to provide the most effective balance of cost and service
- Develop the capital program for equipment replacement ? plant .
- Cost ? Provide regular views and reviews of cost optimization opportunities, including total fleet cost of ownership.
- Work with external providers to minimize energy costs, wastewater treatment costs.
- Drive the improvement agenda by analyzing maintenance processes, identifying and prioritizing opportunities for efficiency improvement, and leading change
- Staffing and development of employees.
- Lead key maintenance and engineering projects.
- Lead engineering intern in execution of projects
- Model and Lead the maintenance team to work safely and with adherence to good manufacturing practices and sanitation standards.
- Ability to be on call to support plant operations as needed
- Bachelor?s degree is desired but not required
- 5+ Years Maintenance Leadership Experience