Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Integration & Separation for our Deal Advisory practice.
- Perform domestic and global post-deal HR integrations with respect to mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, carve-outs, and other similar transactions for Fortune 1000 and middle market companies and private equityinvestors
- Work with KPMG's cross-functional integration and separation teams on the HR portion of integration engagements, focusing on the establishment and merging of compensation and benefits platforms
- Participate in identifying HR, compensation and benefit plan exposures in HR due diligence
- Manage the engagement process from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with KPMG's integration and separation teams, and assist with communication of results with clients
- Develop, coach, and mentor junior team members
- A minimum of five years actuarialexperience in the design, and implementation of active health and welfare plans with a top accounting or benefits consulting firm. Experience in the design, and implementation of othercompensation and benefit plans a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university/college
- Has either attained, or is on track to attain, FSA, EA, CEBS, CCP and/or CEP designations
- Significant experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Highly motivated, self-starter, team player, with positive attitude and strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Requisition #: 33251