Transport Topics ranked XPO Logistics #1 out of the top 50 logistics companies in North America, and Forbes named us one of America's best employers. As the Manager of Compensation for our Less-than-Truckload (LTL) business, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and administering the compensation programs and policies that help us build a productive and dedicated workforce. We want to use your knowledge and years of experience in compensation modeling, methodology and analytics to drive positive outcomes for our company and our employees. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop your career to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits, and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Lead the development of the new compensation system, including building formal salary ranges, creating new processes for salaryincreases and administration, and helping to provide education for leaders and individual contributors
- Perform financial modeling to ensure viability of programs; design and build compensation metrics, reports and tools to inform compensation program decisions and analyze business outcomes
- Research and network with other companies to stay on top of trends in compensation; evaluate competitor's practices, assess the business' position to market and make recommendations to ensure that plans are competitive and support the company's mission, values and objectives
- Partner with HR and department leaders to provide appropriate guidance regarding pay decisions, policies and job evaluations
- Collaborate with business leaders to determine industry-leading driver pay practices and implement standards across the LTL organization
- Create materials to effectively communicate compensation programs, policies and practices
- Manage participation in annual compensation surveys for Johanson, Willis Towers Watson, Mercer, MarketPay and CompAnalyst
- Oversee the annual process for salary increases for LTL, including system setup, data validation and report distribution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Finance or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- 6 years of compensation-related experience
- Experience with implementing and working in SuccessFactors and MarketPay
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's degree
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
- Ability to identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources; ability to develop, recommend and implement solutions
- Strong aptitude for understanding and analyzing large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Ability to develop insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; able toproduce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We're the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we're just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard torace, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.