The principle purpose of the LP & Ops Support Manager is to implement and oversee loss prevention, safety and operations programs within the Market and ensure that these programs achieve key company objectives related to safety, shrink, training and operations.
The LP & Ops Support Manager leads a team of store based Loss Prevention and Safety Managers and Specialists who are responsible for training and influencing store teams to execute Loss Prevention, Safety, and Operational Retail processes and initiatives. Through proper implementation of safety, shrink, and operational programs, this position ensures that Stores maintain a safe environment for both customers and employees while also meeting inventory shrink targets and providing for the overall desired customer experience.
To accomplish this, the LP & Ops Support Manager must understand retail operations and have the capability to leverage technology and reporting to identify areas where the greatest impacts can be made. Based on these insights, the LP & Ops Support Manager trains, develops, and mentors both direct and indirect reports to achieve results.
The LP & Ops Support Manager works closely with the Market team, Store leadership, Store employees, the field human resources team as well as key partners in the corporate office on a frequent basis to identify and proactively address opportunities to improve the organization’s financial performance and customer experience. This position continuously analyzes opportunities for improvement, relays that information to appropriate others, and generates potential solutions.
Required Minimum Qualification:
· Bachelor’s degree OR 5 years of work experience in a retail or professional environment in Loss Prevention or comparable role
· 5 years of leadership experience with indirect or direct report responsibility
· Demonstrated experience analyzing and using internal (e.g., P&L, exception reports) and external (e.g., customer and industry) sources of data to make fact-based decisions
· Experience conducting compliance reviews
· Experience with technology and ability to learn and teach new tools
· Experience working closely with senior leadership
· Experience presenting and/or facilitation
· Experience using physical security systems (CCTV, EAS, etc.)
· LPC/LPQ qualification
· Completion of a certified training program (Wicklander-Zulawski or Reed training)
· 1 year (Lowe’s) ASM – Administrative experience
· 5 years of multi-store retail experience
· Big-box retail industry experience
· Experience leading teams and projects in a matrix environment
Job ID 1507878BR