Foot Locker, Inc is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. Our brands include Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker, Eastbay, and SIX:02.
We are seeking a talented Manger to join the growing Loyalty team within the Global Digital Marketing organization working across the Foot Locker brand portfolio. In this role, the Manager will bring an analytic mindset to support the redevelopment of Foot Locker Inc.’s customer loyalty program. This is a high-profile initiative with senior-level visibility. The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, analytical aptitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done (think ‘start-up’ within the organization). A passion for using data to develop insights that put the customer first is a must, and experience with loyalty programs is preferred.
- Collaborate across the business to bring the vision to life (i.e. Data/Analytics, Technology, Legal, Brand Marketing, Digital Marketing, Store Operations, Customer Service, etc.)
- Partner closely with Data team to build and execute reporting and dashboards to provide real time, ongoing insights into the Loyalty Program
- Monitor the health of the program and develop insights for future program enhancements
- Perform periodic and post-campaign KPI analyses to inform the business and shape future strategies
- Create process for providing data/reporting to key internal and external Loyalty Program partners
- Collaborate with CRM team to build strategies to grow and strengthen the program
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, advanced degree a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in the customer/loyalty marketing space
- Direct to Consumer Marketing experiencerequired
- Excellent analytical abilities, rigorous attention to detail and bias for customer-centric planning
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaborative spirit, and relationship-builder both internally and externally
- Strong Excel & PPT skills
- Global experience a plus