As the Manager of the Life Agent Changes team, you will manage a team and processes for your assigned client service area(s) of responsibility. You will manage the department processes, resources and daily workflow ensuring timely and accurate processing and administration in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with leadership and provides information to support the creation of the budget for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures required producer information is updated and maintained in the appropriate system(s).
- Ensures team is positioned for business continuity for all roles.
- Identifies and communicates inquiries, trends and issues to management.
- Manages the department processes, resources and daily workflow ensuring timely and accurate processing and administration in accordance with departmental policies and procedures.
- May monitor and control expenses within defined budget limits and explain any budget variances.
- Provides expertise, analysis, leadership and execution support for strategic business initiatives and assigned projects.
- Provides guidance to team members on inquiries and/or concerns.
- Provides metrics and analysis of areas performance to management.
- Reviews and resolves complex escalated issues and concerns from internal/external stakeholders. Escalates issues as needed to more senior management.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- 5+ Years of experience in Client Customer Support and Operations that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 2+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Demonstrated ability to ensure workloads are appropriately balanced among team members.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully hire, retain, develop and coach staff via a culture of real-time performance feedback, with ability to build both technical and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop collaborative approaches.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to use sound judgment and discretion regarding confidential information.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.