Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
8 - 10 years
Posted 69 days ago
Position Overview: Manage the operational activities of AgriAccess including the closing and servicing teams, the customer support teams and leading Lender training activities related to all agricultural programs. Actively participate in the identification, planning, and execution of highly effective and consistent strategies and projects to drive business performance. Direct and coordinate AgriAccess processes and procedures between lending operations, documentation, e-team, finance, legal, credit and partner banks. Work regularly with relationship managers, team members and partner banks to service all aspects of client relationships.
Successful candidates will:
• Leadership and Management - Participates in the development of new products and programs for AgriAccess. Identifies and implements short term strategies and tactics for the department. Selects, develops, motivates, engages, coaches, trains, evaluates, and compensates both direct and indirect reports within the department. The incumbent directly supervises servicing, closing and client support team members, including assigning work, providing daily direction, training, establishing priorities and monitoring work progress. Educates and trains partner banks on the reconciliation and reporting procedures of AgriAccess.
• Client Services and Operations Support - Monitors approvals, documentation, and communication of loan transactions to partner banks. Addresses questions and concerns from partner banks and service portfolio clients. Analyzes closing and servicing information/issues to recommend and implement relevant solutions, ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines. Creates, and may conduct, product training programs through a variety of channels for AgriAccess team members and clients.
• Process Development and Management - Manages, develops and implements policies and procedures for daily operations of the loan purchase and sale divisions, loan servicing, pooling and compliance. Directs and manages the development of new processes within the context of AgriAccess. Develops and coordinates AgriAccess processes and procedures with finance, lending operations, documentation, legal, e-team, credit, relationship managers and bank partners.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Bachelor degree in business administration, finance, marketing, other related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Seven or more years of finance, project management, sales or other related experience, with an additional three or more years of supervisory/management experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Skill in communicating a vision and providing motivation and direction to team members.
• Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
• Skill in balancing multiple priorities.
• Advanced skills in using Microsoft technologies including e-mail, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and industry-related business applications.
• Oral and written communication skills, sufficient to exchange information effectively with peers, clients and leadership.
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.