We are looking for a Leisure Marketing Manager! Join Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) and be part of an extraordinary team! You would be responsible for handling brand identity in leisure and travel channels for HGV hotels and resorts brand wide. Responsible for connecting HGV team members with Hilton Worldwide partners, and external clients to communicate and deliver content updates in a timely manner. Sales channel content responsibility includes, but is not limited to, HRCC, Hilton HHonors, Hilton Reservations, Hilton Worldwide Sales, wholesale, and global distribution systems (GDS). The position is also responsible for leading creative projects in partnership with our in-house creative team and training HRCC.
- Work collaboratively with Manager Online Marketing to ensure content accuracy and updates on all HGV brand online channels and play an encouraging marketing role to the Rental Sales team
- Partner with HGV Rental sales team to provide marketing support to leisure and group travel sales initiatives as needed
- Facilitate training programs to Hilton Worldwide, HRCC and 3rd party reservations agents to consistently update product knowledge and sales skills and increase sales
- Work with Hilton Worldwide partners in Dallas, McLean and other regional and international offices to understand company programs and policies and participate in marketing opportunities that fit the needs of the brand
- Run marketing email campaigns and ad-hoc creative projects with in-house creative and development teams ensuring project scope, goals, deadlines are communicated clearly
- Ensure marketing communications are coordinated along with affiliations and partnership arrangements to vital parties
- Measure and report on the performance of all marketing campaigns
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this position may be required to perform a combination of the following encouraging functions, with the percentage of time performing each function to be solely determined by the supervisor based upon the requirements of the company:
- Research leisure marketing tradeshows, events, or seminars to attend to improve understanding of market trends and developments and how they apply to HGV (attendance subject to Sr. Director Marketing approval).
- Work with Manager Online Marketing and HGV Creative team on development and testing of new marketing and sales tools including utilization of iPad device, Apps, and online agent training program for HGV.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Specialist as needed on ad hoc projects, online reputation management feedback, and training materials
- Perform other duties as assigned by Sr. Director Rental Marketing
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role optimally, possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience in hospitality environment or equivalent sales and marketing experience.
- Basic knowledge and skills in marketing plans, research, statistical analysis, report writing and budgeting.
- Basic digital literacy with Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
- Strong attention to detail as well as keen math and analytical skills. Person should also possess a strong sense of inquisitiveness, with an appetite for knowledge.
- Ability to work independently with broadly stated objectives and achieve objectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with effective communication both orally and in writing.
- Strong public speaking/ presentation skills to represent the HGV brand at internal and industry events.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects, meet deadlines and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MS/MA/Master's Degree
- Proficient knowledge of OnQ PiM system.
- Solid understanding of Hilton Worldwide brand marketing programs.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Familiarity with eCommerce in the travel and hospitality industry