As a Manager joining our Legal Management Consulting practice, you will have specific industry knowledge, proven analytical skills, objectivity and advanced methodologies needed to execute solutions in both traditional and evolving legal and compliance business environments. We help clients rethink how they optimize operations and leverage legal technology to increase efficiency and demonstrate measurable value to management. As a Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Gathering business requirements and preparing documentation of processes, required functionality, implementation approach, and testing scenarios
- Analyzing functional requirements and business processes
- Implementing processes and/or systems per client requirements
- Interacting and communicating with clients as needed
- Drafting specifications documentation for functional and technical resources
- Implementing the iManage document management solution – from design, configuration, deployment and support.
- Assist in developing junior staff
- Managing projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree OR equivalent years of work experience
- Consulting experience for professional firms (Legal, finance, etc.)
- High client service ethic and a proven record for delivering high client satisfaction to external and internal clients
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to present complex ideas clearly
- Ability to manage multiple requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Understand Business process and objectives of your client
- Functional knowledge of MS Office suite including MS Project
- iManage certified, or experience installing and configuring the iManage Work platform
- Understanding of the application lifecycle process including requirement analysis, design, testing and change management
- Must be detail-oriented and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working with Legal technology solutions and/or Law department operations experience is highly desired, but not required.
Job ID 17000650