Manage, research, and design learning solutions
- Recommends, designs and develops creative learning solutions that include, but are not limited to, classroom, eLearning, and blended learning solutions.
- Will work with clients, subject matter experts and learners to specify gaps, needs and desired outcomes.
- Will collaborate closely with Supply Chain Leadership Team and subject matter experts to develop and update interactive training curriculum/communications.
- Creates innovative learning solutions to support the development and growth of SC Team Members, Team Leaders and SCC Directors.
- Develops and maintains metrics that can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of learning tools and programs.
- Partners with Director of Ops L&D and HR Business Partners to deliver learning solutions that support the People Pillar of Supply Chain.
- Works with 3rd party vendors to source additional resources or to develop alternative solutions.
- Facilitates train-the-trainer workshops.
- Plans, schedules, manages, and tracks supply chain learning projects.
- Manages multiple projects to achieve project goals and to meet deadlines.
- Works collaboratively with Supply Chain Leadership Team and subject matter experts to achieve project goals.
- Develops and executes plans to secure appropriate partners and resources for important Supply Chain learning needs.
- Manages stakeholder relationships, including meeting facilitation, expectation setting and on-going project communication.
- Manages external and internal vendors relationships.
- Produces and directs multimedia deliverables.
- Leads and participates in special projects, including piloting new and emerging learning technologies, learning effectiveness, learning metrics, and course delivery.
Authoring and LMS Management
- Authors instructor lead, eLearning and mobile learning using most current authoring tools.
- Manages and maintains Supply Chain LMS.
- BA/BS degree with emphasis on instructional design or instructional technology or education related discipline.
- Minimum of 5+ years of training management experience along with strong skills in instructional design, training delivery, project management, needs analysis and evaluation methods.
- Proven experience creating and leading cross-functional teams.
- Ability to present to and influence executive-level leaders.
- Proficient with Storyline, Photoshop, Flash, HTML, Adobe Premiere, Captivate, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to effectively organize work, prioritize and manage time in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with short deadlines and high stress on multiple projects.
- Ability to impart technical knowledge to a wide variety of audiences.
- Attention to detail and structure to ensure high quality training materials.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a larger team, balance multiple tasks/objectives and ability to handle frequently changing demands.