It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
The Manager, Leadership Development acts as an internal consultant and program manager supporting the areas of Leader Development, Manager Training, Professional Development, Team building, and Coaching. This position will work as part of the Talent Management team to build, align, integrate and execute programs & processes to support the business strategy and needs at Epiq.
Partner with Talent Management, HR, and business leaders to design and deliver a core leadership and management curriculum that differentiates in both content and delivery method according to business needs and levels, while emphasizing core capabilities, competencies and behaviors required across the enterprise. This role will also have program management responsibility for succession management and individual development planning for the enterprise.
- Manage the various leadership and management learning and development programs to support the development of greater capabilities across Epiq.
- Manage the Succession Planning program in partnership with HR Business Partners to ensure we identify our Key Roles, create succession plans, and define and execute Individual Development Plans for Hi-Potential Talent.
- Lead and facilitate team development / change initiatives.
- Manage the Leadership Development Assessment program for select leaders across the organization which includes the deployment of a battery of assessments, interpretation of results, and direct coaching for participants. Manages the process, vendor(s), participants, and coaches to support leadership development and growth; will conduct assessment feedback meetings and coaching as well.
- Leads OD projects, programs, initiatives, and interventions by gathering/summarizing data, preparing for meetings and workshops, developing tools and resources, creating project plans, and conducting best practices research.
- Assesses the quality and impact of OD, leadership and management development programs using best practice methods and tools. (Expertise with survey research and technology preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organization Development or related field is required; Master’s strongly preferred
- 5 years of experience and proven track record of designing and delivering training programs, consulting with key stakeholders to assess needs and offer recommendations/solutions to their challenges and facilitating team performance improvement and change initiatives
- Proficient using MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel and other applicable software.
- Some travel required: ~10-20%.
Expected skills and core competencies:
- Coaching education and experience preferred
- Familiarity with HR systems, including talent and learning management systems; Workday Experience preferred
- Ability to work on multiple assignments and prioritize demands in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels within the organization with tact and professionalism.
- Strong qualitative and quantitative reasoning skills in order to identify, develop, and evaluate options to address complex problems and implement solutions.
- Highly proficient project and time management skills in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Build relationships, effectively promoting ideas and influencing leadership behavior through strong collaboration.
- Accurately diagnose root causes of critical organizational issues and provide objective, practical, data-driven solutions that are sustainable.
- Develop and deliver sound, persuasive business cases for change that result in leadership action.
- Actively participate on cross-functional teams as a subject matter expert in leadership development, learning, individual assessments, coaching, team development.
- Change Management experience —hard and soft side of change management, including both the technical process management of change and the culture and engagement strategies to successfully achieve the change.