Manager Leadership, Development, and Coaching
8 - 10 years experience • Agriculture
As Manager, Leadership Development & Coaching you will support enhancements to the enterprise leadership development strategy and supporting processes and tools, as well as, seek opportunities to integrate and align with otherHR processes and leverage available technology. In addition, you will:
The Manager, Leadership Development & Coaching will lead and manage the execution of the leadership development function and related sub processes, including: assessments, formal development, coaching, mentoring, leaders teaching leaders and onboarding and align them to the enterprise HR strategy and policies.
The Manager, Leadership Development & Coaching will lead the tactical management and/or implementation of enterprise wide, and North American specific, leadership development processes, including: identification, development, and enhancement of tools and processes.
· Manage a team of leadership development professionals
· Provide indirect guidance and support to leadership development resources in other regions of the world
· Identify, develop and manage relationships with outside suppliers to provide support to the leadership development processes, which includes; supplier quality, compliance, and the identification leverage and process/tool integration opportunities
· Drive ongoing process review and effectiveness including key performance indicators and delivery against objectives
· Measure effectiveness of processes relative to business requirements and efficiency
· Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across both the HR function and business to ensure awareness of business trends and needs and to build support for initiatives
*** U.S. visa sponsorship is NOT available for the role.
What Skills You Need
· Expert understanding of leadership development, gained through 8+ years of experience
· 3+ years of experienceworking with behavioral competencies and behavioral analysis
· 3+ years of experienceworking with leadership assessment tool, post accreditation
· 3+ years of experience working for a multi-national company
The successful Manager, Leadership Development & Coaching has proven ability to apply leadership development expertise to complex situations, solve complex problems, conduct research/break new ground, develop new applications, and provide expert support for other practitioners. Must demonstrate excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation
Proven ability to present a compelling business case for proposals and ensure that proposals are appealing and consumable by the target audiences with the ability to work flexible hours to accommodate calls with regions in other time zones. Ability to travel mainly within the US to other units, conferences, networking events; some occasional international travel may be required
Master’s Degree in Industrial-Organizational (I-O) Psychology
Certifications/Accreditations in the application of Psychological assessments, including personality and behavioral tests and simulations