This position is responsible for overseeing Implementation teams. The position is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the implementation teams and works closely management and other partners to ensure a cohesive Customer implementation experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the assigned implementation teams.
- Provides collaborative leadership including all aspects of people management – hiring, training, resource allocation, job design, people development and performance management that creates a high-performance operating environment.
- High impact regarding development and implementation of productivity improvements and customer service enhancements through workflow and technology based processes.
- May be responsible for answering RFPs and maintaining RFP database.
- Track and provide metrics and other appropriate reporting to management.
- Manage assignment process of new implementations.
- Key contact for Field and internal partners on all implementation services.
- Provide Finalist meeting support.
- Participate/lead cross functional projects as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degreepreferred or equivalent, relevant business experiences
- 6+ years of experience in Customer Services, Employee Benefits, HR administration, or related IT Development
- Highly analytical and technical orientation. Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills – ability to think outside of the box in generating appropriate solutions for clients
- Strong technical skills. Understands enrollment and eligibility needs/processes
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to work directly with Sales and Service as well as direct customer contact
- Project management skills required.
- Strong communication/presentation skills
- Excellent understanding of Unum products and ability to recognize which parts of a contract impact risk, state filing, customization, and benefits administration
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage others. Motivates and holds people accountable for delivering results
- Demonstrates exceptional service delivery orientation
- May require occasional travel.