Responsible for the direction&continuous improvement of the Account Mgmt team, ensuring the achievement of financially sustainable membership growth, retention&revenue goals while providing the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Provide leadership, strategic direction&oversight of their respective market segment, including the development&execution of retention, marketing&growth strategies. This position also has responsibility for supporting the company's local presence&strategy by becoming involved w/ key organization, committees,&influences w/in the area of responsibility. Coach&develop the Account Mgmt team in developing&executing against defined metrics regarding account mgmt plans, in-group growth&retention,&monitoring of key business performance metrics to drive business results.
- Manages the efforts of direct&indirect reports,&collaborates w/, provides guidance to and influences employees, clients&matrix partners.
- Sets&prioritizes team objectives&contributes to individual dept's tactical execution of strategy.
- Plans&establishes a course of action for team or unit; establishes priorities to accomplish goals, allocate resources&track results.
- Responsible for selecting, developing,&deploying staff in the most effective manner to meet assigned objectives.
- Responsible for performance mgmt, compensation decisions, rewarding&recognizing employees,&providing on-going, regular performance feedback.
- Effectively leverages KP's Manager Coaching Program to support team development&excellence.
- Formulates moderately complex, effective strategies consistent w/ the business&competitive strategy of the organization&functional area. This may include analyses of competitive products&services, pricing support activities, advertising strategies, market size&potential, short&long term growth forecasts,&account mgmt&sales processes&techniques.
- Provides input, w/ regional&MSBD leaders, in the assessment, development&execution of business&market segment plans, including forecast&target setting activities.
- Anticipates business, marketplace&competitor dynamics&develop/implement strategies the ensure growth&mitigate adverse risks.
- Collaborates w/ Business Line Leaders across the Enterprise to measure&lower acquisition costs through the implementation of best practices&shared services.
- Responsible for leading efforts to maintain connectivity&resolve issues through regional infrastructures to focus on presenting One Kaiser to our customers.
- Implements strategies to improve regional performance, reduce regional variation,&aligns resources to successfully deliver on customer needs&expectations.
- Builds effective channel strategies&relationships, specifically w/ key consultants&brokers.
- Recommends changes in policies&procedures to achieve customer&KP goals.
- Collaborates on the development&execution of all strategic&tactical plans to achieve growth potential&optimal business partnership in each account.
- Develops&implements comprehensive account plans to meet the overall business objectives for membership, revenue&margin.
- Accountable for ensuring budget for dept/team stays allocated budget/costs targets.
- Assists in the development, population,&maintenance of program and/or region-wide relevant data and information, including competitive data,LOB financials,&ad hoc reporting.
- Ensures a high level of service is provided to group customers&their brokers, agents&advisors.
- Ensures&provides required documentation that account mgmt activities&staff are operating as 10 compliant per state&internal regulatory guidelines.
- Continuously improves tools, technology,&processes to optimize effectiveness.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, or account management of which two (2) years must have been spent in a direct management capacity or two (2) years of demonstrated leadership experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of the above experience in the healthcare or insurance industry or sales related industry.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, finance, business administration OR four (4) years of experience in sales, marketing, business development, and/or account management.
License, Certification, Registration
Job Number: 755804