WSP is currently seeking a Manager to join our Infrastructure group, located at our Regina office. Reporting to the VP, Land Development & Municipal Engineering, this position will be responsible for leading the local team for Saskatchewan, project management, design coordination, and business development on municipal and land development projects for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Obtaining and managing work in the Regina and Saskatoon and surrounding areas in these sectors;
- Residential / Commercial / Industrial neighborhood subdivisions;
- High density residential / Institutional / Commercial / Industrial on-site developments;
- Public sector municipal servicing projects;
- Preparation of proposals and other business development initiatives;
- Provide mentorship and technical expertise to junior staff on engineering of projects;
- Supervision of designers and engineers; and
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering;
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer or eligible for registration with APEGS ;
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience;
- Must possess strong presentation, and communication skills;
- Must possess a proven track record in business development; and
- Must be both a leader and a team player.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).