The Manager Labor Analytics will drive operational improvements across the enterprise by identifying high value opportunities exposed through labor analytics and partnering with leadership. This role will directly lead, develop and manage a team of Technical Specialists who provide external technical support. The Manager will play a key role in identification of areas of opportunities, efficiencies, and best practices within the Virtual Roster system.
- Builds rapport with Workforce Management leads to understand their business problems and analytical needs acting as an effective liaison with the business and EA.
- Manages configuration and support of the Virtual Roster system, including support of integrations between Workday, Kronos and Virtual Roster.
- Drives the configuration of set metrics in Virtual Roster in collaboration with the business across operating areas of the enterprise.
- Collaborates with the business to develop and implement execution plans designed to drive maximum value.
- Sets a professional leadership example and coach’s team members, to continuously improve their configuration, support and analytical skills.
- Assists in developing and coordinating compliance training materials/programs.
- Communicates, reviews finding and makes recommendations to the Director-Labor Analytics to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices that drive success for the property Workforce Management teams.
- Manages Human Resources responsibilities for the specifically assigned areas; create and maintain a work environment that promotes client service, teamwork, performance feedback, individual recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction ensuring quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company’s diversity commitment.
- Networks externally to seek innovation.
- Supports change management activities.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology, Hospitality or Gaming or related field.
- At least 5 years of work experience in an analytical and project based role leading a team
- Strong leadership skills with experience in developing high-performing, engaged teams with a keen focus on leadership development, accountability and execution.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- At least 2 years of a Labor Management System in Hospitality.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Virtual Roster and Workday.