As Manager, Knowledge Management your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for knowledge distribution flowing optimally throughout the organization to share, access and update business knowledge and product information
- Promote and encourages knowledge sharing through the organizations operational business processes and systems; establishing a robust interface between knowledge sharing, information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization to facilitate seamless and relevant exchange of Knowledge Management across all business units.
- Maintain, development, and implement Knowledge Management practices and disciplines.
- Must ensures that Knowledge Management is aligned with the organizational business goals and objectives that are integrated into the business unit.
- Responsible for all Knowledge Management