Manager ITO Service Delivery
8 - 10 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Provide expertise for IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network), application infrastructure (e.g. SAP), and related services (e.g. Business Continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards. Provides technical input, solutions, and recommendations to deal pursuit. Engaged in and provides support for transition/transformation efforts. Monitors service delivery compliance to budget, quality standards, and customers and/or internal businesses/end user requirements. Provides IT infrastructure and/or application infrastructure lifecycle technical support, including planning, project management, installation, on-going management/monitoring/troubleshooting, and de-installation, following operational policies and processes that are compliant with industry standards (e.g. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). Manages the technical/service relationship between the company and the customer, and between the company and subcontractors/vendors. Works with the key customers and/or internal businesses/end user representatives (Infrastructure Support Managers, Client Manager and the Account Delivery Manager) to retain customers and build the business. ITO Service Delivery work is generally performed remotely from the company facility, but may be performed at the customer’s location when required/justified.
- Manages area(s), customer(s), or team(s) of company employees with well- defined, limited scope, including directing daily work activities/priorities, people recruitment and development, cost management, and direction-setting within the area of responsibility.
- Coaches and mentors employee direct reports. May coach and mentor non- direct reports as needed.
- Manages FPR process for company employees. Manages team and individual performance.
- Monitor and ensure organizational goals and contractual commitments are met (e.g. budget/cost, service availability, responses, reports).
- Advise management and peers on matters of importance to area(s) of responsibility. Propose/influence direction-setting.
- Resolve/monitor customer escalations as appropriate.
- Establish and manage relationships with customer subject matter experts and appropriate customer management, with an objective of maintaining and building the business.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- May hold Master's or advanced degree in related field.
- Typically 8+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
Typical skills include:
- Workforce management/development.
- (developing) Leadership.
- (developing) Influencing Others Customer/Vendor Management, escalation management, customer relationship-building.
- Knowledge of Corporate capabilities and outsourcing industry norms.
- Business Analysis and Business Planning.
- General Financial Management/cost management.
- General Project Management.
- In-depth understanding of technology in direct responsibility.
- General understanding of related technologies.
- (developing) Knowledge of industry and market trends.